Whether you're looking for your first house, upgrading to a larger home, or even planning a vacation or retirement getaway, you're on the right track: The tips and advice offered here will help get you started on the road to your new home.
But that road can be full of twists and turns. That's why it's important for you to work with a professional, licensed real estate agent. Someone to make sure you find the best possible home at the best possible price. Sellers' real estate agents work hard to make sure their clients get the most money possible from a home sale - shouldn't you have a pro on your side as well?
Allow me to help you find your next dream home by:
- Narrowing down your search.
- Creating a short list of homes to visit.
- Giving you access into homes for home walk-throughs and inspections.
- Helping you look for strengths, weaknesses and needed repairs.
- Comparing nearby home prices to ensure fair market value.
- Checking school districts and other neighborhood essentials.
- Finding the right mortgage lender and insurance agent.
- Handling the legal paperwork for making an offer.
- Negotiating price and accepting a final contract.
- Assisting you in every step of the home buying process.
Give me a call if you have any questions or want to get started. Whether you're looking for a retiree condo, waterfront mansion or anything in between, I can help you find - and buy - the right home for you.